Wednesday, February 15, 2012
The Job Hunt
Looking for a job is not easy. To be honest, I thought I would begin looking for a job and have one in like two weeks. That has not been the case. I feel like I have put in seventeen million applications--to no prevail. All applications are online now, which is such a disadvantage to us "wonderfully pleasant in person" people, such as myself. Today, I actually went out to stores to ask for paper applications, most of them told me to apply online, one manager talked to my chest for 5 minutes and Chuck E. Cheese actually gave me a real application. Does anyone else remember Chuck E. Cheese being the coolest place on earth? Yeah, well, it is kind of gross. But hey! It is a job! Anywho, the job hunt continues! I have not gotten completely discouraged yet. I am still convinced that I am perfectly capable of any job, not to mention qualified. *cough* I'm sure that confidence will not last much longer as I realize that I am not getting hired anywhere because I actually have zero experience. IF NO WHERE HIRES ME HOW CAN I EVER GAIN EXPERIENCE!? Goodness. I digress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment